2/13/2012

Playing Catch Up.

Where to begin? 
Well, I quit Subway. So very glad I did. It was time.
I was a bit stressed with not having a back up plan after subway, but no worries! I have found another job!
!!!!!!!!!! (digital excitement)
And I start tomorrow at 9 am. Wish me luck. Of course I will give a full report once I have some time.
It's going to be a full time job Monday - Friday. BUSY. It's what I need though for sure.
Friday was my 21st birthday. Let me just say how amazing the week/weekend was. 
AMAZING.
My birthday morning started out at the DMV. Turning 21 means renewing your license and having to pay a few of 25$. Who said I wanted to turn 21 anyway?
After the DMV excitement I went to Trav's place, to find some flowers on his door step. 
Then he played me some birthday songs with his guitar and then we headed off to breakfast. 
Then we took a mini road trip to the beautiful Park City. Up there we went to a place called Color Me Mine. 
It's where you get to pick out a ceramic piece (plate, bowl, mug, figurines, etc) and you get to paint it, they fire it in their kiln and you get to pick it up. 
I painted a mug, of course, and Trav painted a pumpkin. Here is a picture of before we painted and after. 
We get to pick them up soon! I will post the finish product of course!
After that Trav wanted to take me tubbing. We ended up not going because the hills weren't slick enough so we decided to do some shopping instead! (who could argue with that?)
We bought shoes and some clothes for me at Gap.
When we were all shopped out we head back to good old SLC.
He took me to the delicious Tucanos. If you haven't been there I HIGHLY recommend it. Super yummy Brazilian food.
I sure love this goof. 
After our bellies were full my sweetie surprised me by taking me to see the Vow! By the way all the days activities were a surprise and all planned by my sweet heart. He is seriously the best.
After the movie we went back to his place and then his wonderful sisters and mom brought me cupcakes and a balloon. We partied and had a sleepover! 
Saturday afternoon Trav and I went to lunch with some of my friends to Red Robin. It was great to see all of them!
That night we went to dinner with my parents at the Olive Garden, it was tasty. My parents gave me a pearl necklace and pearl earrings for my birthday! It was the sweetest gift, I love them.
After dinner we stopped by my Grandma's house to visit with family.
My Aunt Shea and her family are in town from Portland. 
Sunday morning rolled around and we went to one of Trav's good friends mission farewell.
Then onto dinner at my Grandma's house. Yummy food and good company. 
Look how cute my cousin Sammi is.
So smiley and she poses for the camera all by herself. Adorable.

Such a fun weekend. I am so spoiled and very blessed to have all these amazing people in my life. 
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment