2/02/2012

Kicks And Quircks of Him.

My ever so lovely fiance does some things that I think are probably the funnest things ever.
For example he has this habit of taking pictures of bad parking jobs...
He has been doing this for 4 or 5 years and has acquired quite the collection of pictures.
He has ever so kindly lent me his computer to show you these pictures...
 
(this one is my favorite, they are in a cart return)  

Pretty much the best thing ever right?
This is one thing I hope he never stops doing. 
I love him more for it. 
Good news, I've had an interview that went well and I will find out the verdict tomorrow!
I also have a possible interview opportunity coming up this week I am hoping!
Life is great and I'm loving every single moment of it. 
OH, I've found a NEW dress, this time I think this one is 'the one'.
I feel like a bride in this one, where as the other one not so much.
It makes me feel prettier than I have ever felt. The only downside is the price tag, but we'll make it work!
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment