1/03/2012

New Year, New Goals.

I feel like I have started my last few blog posts very similar, "wow, it's been so and so long since I blogged last".
And I almost started this post that way. But it's a new year and I AM going to blog more. 
Starting now...
A lot has happened in the month of December. I knew it was going to be a great month.
If you didn't know already, I am engaged to the man of my dreams and my best friend!! It happened in Disneyland and it was the happiest day of my life.
So far anyway. 
But this blog post is for a review of 2011 in what better than pictures. (sorry there is so many)


























































































It was a fabulous year. Goodbye 2011, hello 2012, I can't wait to see what you have in-store.
Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment