1/10/2012

Moving Along.

Turns out I was wrong about the bridal show, it was actually quite helpful and pretty calm.
We found invites we liked, a photo booth rental that was perfect, and the best photographer.
This wedding planning thing is going pretty smooth so far... Who knows how long it will stay. 
But for now, I am enjoying it.
I spend my free time now on pinterest and random wedding blogs looking at wedding photos.
Here are some that I love...
Love love love love.
(these photos aren't mine, just ones that I found)
On a side note, the photographer we love, Jessica, is having a competition between all the people who came to here booth at the bridal show. 
Basically all I am asking you to do is go 'like' THIS photo of Travis and I on Facebook AND like Jessica's photography page and we can get a certain amount of money off of our price to book her for our wedding.
We would really appreciate all the help we can get! The contest ends January 20th.
Please and thank you!
Happy Tuesday!
P.s.

2 comments: