8/17/2010

Eat Pray Love.

I don't even know where to start this post.
Hannah and I saw Eat Pray Love tonight, it's inspired me so much, made my dreams grow, and make me want so many things.
Which in the end, could be a bad temptation.
Eat pray love is what I want to do, what I need to do.
Find your own balance. Love yourself without having to love another.
I want to travel so badly, I want to see Ireland, Italy, France, New Zealand, Africa, I want to see it all.
I want to learn another language, meet people, gain as much knowledge as I can.
I want to find happiness within myself, that comes from me, and is whom I am.
Learn to live, freely.
I'm not even sure if this all makes sense to anyone other than me, but, this is really all for me anyway.
I have dreams. And these dreams are very real to me. Never untouchable.

On a  more, current, ordinary, boring note, I go back to Ephraim on Saturday.
School starts a week from this Wednesday.
I hope I can stay on top of it all. Can't lose grip of it and how important it is.
Taking an institute class, Book of Mormon part one. With Courtney of course.
Institute is scary, only because I feel like that is where you go to meet your next boyfriend/husband.
That seriously makes me want to never enter those doors. So many people there are paired off. I don't know.
Maybe I'm imagining things, but I don't think I am. I'm just not worried about that right now. It's not on my list of priorities.
Which are simply:
-school
-family
-being more social
-sleep
-food
-sleep
-and maybe tv.
-saving for my traveling fund (it's gunna happen people)

Go read Eat Pray Love, I haven't yet but Hannah says it's good, and the movie was good.
Happy Monday/Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. hey,
    courtney could be your pair in institute.
    (:
    i miss you lex, and sorry this summer wasnt the greatest between me and you.
    just remember while youre in school this year,
    its your last year at snow, might as well leave there passing all of your classes(:

    ReplyDelete