8/12/2010

Don't Hate Me.

I am sucking so bad at blogging! I'm sorry.
I'm currently, working, getting ready to move, reading The Hunger Games, writing two missionaries, helping with parties, worried about going back to school, trying to catch up on laundry, and so many other things.
I have no time to blog, or nothing to blog about, I think I've almost given up on music video of the week, you're all SO sad I know.
I'm going to Portland soon (!!!) My Aunt Shea is having her baby girl and I couldn't be more excited.
Plus I get to go to Portland! Holla. It's going to be a blast. Hopefully missing some school wont kill me.
Courtney and I went down to Ephraim today, it was weird being there.
I hope this next school year is a lot of fun. If it's not, it's going to be a lot harder go to more school after.
Well, I just heard the washer beep.
G'night. Happy MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday and Sunday, for all that I've missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment