4/21/2012

Slacking and Lacking.

I thought I would have more time to blog once I had a routine schedule I would have more time to blog.
WRONG.
Plus trying to plan wedding or at least knowing I have wedding stuff to plan, just gives me more reason to not blog.
The wedding is in 3 months! I am starting to feel the pressure of not having things done and ready.
It goes a little something like this:
I work 8:30-5:30, Monday-Friday (soon to change to 7-5:30, Monday-Friday minus Wednesdays) and when I get home from work, I go to the gym, and look forward to seeing Trav and getting to spend some time together. So needless to say, I don't feel like planning or looking for bridesmaid dresses or anything of that sort.
Then there is the weekend, my fun days... I definitely don't want to plan wedding stuff.
I have to stop this procrastination stuff.
Recently, I picked up my dress! I take it in for alterations in two weeks. In the mean time I need to get my wedding shoes! I have to have them at the fitting! AH.
I have found ONE bridesmaid dress! It should be here soon. Have you ever planned a wedding?
I knew it wasn't easy, but I had no idea there were so many things to think about. So many things that you wouldn't ever think to think about.
I'm currently house/puppy sitting for some of our friends who are on a vacation in Hawaii.
It's been nice so far, especially since it's closer to work. I do not miss the morning traffic on northbound I-15.
Now I am going to bombard this post with some instagram pictures best it is what I do best.








































Well happy Saturday! I'm off to the A Day To Remember concert with Trav!

No comments:

Post a Comment