6/05/2011

Finally.

I'm sitting here just out of the shower all fresh and clean! And mean?
No that's me trying to rap, haha.
But I'm in a really good mood currently. I figured I should blog while I am.
This is because of a few reasons. I'm going shipping today with Hannert up at the gateway mall in Salt Lake!
I haven't been shopping with money in forrrrrrrrrrreeeeeevvvvvvvvverrrrrrr (you have to say that like squintz).
And it's already 82 degrees outside! HEAVEN. I feel like this will be the best day ever in a while.
Oh and I hung out with mr. Travis on Friday. We had a picnic in the park, tried to fly kites, watched dexter, made some brownies, ate some brownies, met some of his friends, watched some stand up comedy, and genuinely had a good time.
Oh and for lunch on Saturday he took me to Tucanos! My first time ever. It was so so, so good.
So it's safe to say this weekend has been superb. That's a weird word, but I can dig it.
I'm still on the hunt for a new job... It sucks.
Here's some photos that I love.



Now go outside and enjoy this glorious weather!
Happy Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. i love tucanos! though, weirdly the provo one is the best location. something about cooking the meat with charcoal vs. gas, i suppose.

    ReplyDelete