3/09/2011

Silly Ideas.

Yesterday I spent most of the day with Hannah! It was wonderful.
We went out to her mom's new place, to check it out, it's beautiful!
Her mom works at a local wedding business, and puts on gorgeous weddings! (check out their site, here)
Their place and they things they offer are absolutely wonderful.
Yes I'm aware that I'm not getting married now or anytime soon, but a girl can dream.
As Hannah and I were driving to get lunch, well really dinner haha, we discussed our dream weddings.
That got me thinking, I really hadn't spent much time on the subject.
So I have been thinking about it for the past few hours, and today I happen to stumble upon my perfect wedding ring.
(source: here)
What do you think?! I think it's gorgeous, small and perfect.
Anyway, that's all the girly-ness for now.
Spring break is going by far too fast for my liking.
Happy Wednesday!

1 comment: