11/09/2010

Ugh.

This week is so busy. At least it feels that way.
Monday was the longest day of my life. I'm slowly feeling everything slip away...
The semester has gone by so fast, I'm trying to hang on to all of it.
Four tests this week. Took the History one yesterday, crossing my fingers..
Sociology today. Biology (double ugh) tomorrow. Math on Thursday.
Finally on Friday, I'm headed home! I can't wait to see my mom, dad, Mallory, Bubba, Caleb, and Hayden!
It's Keith's birthday on Saturday!! So it should be a pretty relaxing weekend. I'm hoping.
Last night the roommates all went out and had a pizza party!
It was so fun. And the first time we had all taken pictures together,  really sad.
Some great girls I live with.

I'm getting better at learning how to keep my footing.
Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. right next to your eye, is that a picture of me?
    ps i really like this picture (:

    ReplyDelete