11/11/2010

Day One: Your Favorite Quotes.

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
-Marilyn Monroe


An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
-Mahatma Gandhi


The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
-E.E. Cummings


I was afraid to be alone, now I'm scared that's how I like to be.
-Azure Ray


My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me, so wont you kill me?
So I die happy.
-Dashboard Confessional

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
-Alexander Hamilton

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you loveIf you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away
-Hitch

Okay, I added some more, and lyrics count, right?
Hmmph, can't wait to read yours.
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment