9/30/2010

Drrrrrrrrrag,

This week has been a long one. But it's been a good one.
Teacher moved paper due date till Tuesday (!!!)
Math test today, Sociology test to take some time before next Wednesday.
Things are just a flowin'.
Went over to Paydon's apartment last night, the "men" cooked and the "women" did the dishes, it only took a fight.
Danced to some Queen, and Stress.. What ever that is.
Watched Date Night, it was a hilarious movie. I thought my stomach was going to explode. I'm pretty sure it did.
Boys think girls go home and fart into shoe boxes.... Yeah hmm.
One thing I'm NOT doing this weekend, going to the Haunted Forest.
Fall break is coming soon, I can't wait. Larissa is moving back so soon. That I am really excited for.
I get to meet her beau. And her adorable puppy.
Thanksgiving my family and I will get the pleasure of going to Portland. Oh, heaven.
Then Christmas, I'm excited for snow. I love it so. But I will enjoy the short weeks of fall.
The crunchy leaves and the cold breeze. But the feeling of Christmas, the spirit is so great and surrounding.
I really like this quote, it fits this week, a lot;
Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love,
the things you are,
the things you never want to lose. 
~ The Wonder Years
I still miss Kaleb and Nik, I'm trying to be humble.
Happy Thursday, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment