5/14/2010

Things That Fill My Days Lately.

Waking up between the hours of 9 and 10 am.
Laying in bed, not being able to sleep until 1 or 2 am.
Playing solitaire on my Ipod touch. (best thing I've ever purchased, by the way)
Hanging out with Nik and Josh, playing pool, and what not.
Finding myself in a state of boredom, rather quickly.
Watching movies by myself.
Making the daily commute to Lindon to spend 8 hours sitting in an office chair.
The anxiety of dealing with real live customers.
Eating lunch or dinner, alone.
Reading, when I can.
Craving Domino's pizza.
Attempting to make friends with the cute boys in my training group, only to find they have girlfriends.
Feeling like I have no time to just do nothing.
Wishing something exciting and unexpected would happen.

Soon I'll find my comfortable routine and things will be in sync.
Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment