3/19/2010

From Me To You.

Here's a playlist of songs that are always on repeat for me.
And for Shirely, Hannah, and Tania who gave me their favorites.

Don't slow down - Matt & Kim
Kiss n' tell - Ke$ha
Yeah yeah yeah song - The Flaming Lips
Vanished - Crystal Castles
My chick bad - Ludacris Ft. Nicki Minja
Anya Marina - Miss Halfway
The skin of my yellow country teeth - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Check up on it - Beyonce Ft. Slim Thug
This hearts on fire - Wolf Parade
Chillin' - Wale Ft. Lady Gaga
Goodnight Bad morning - The Kills
Down river - The Temper Trap
Dino damage - Minature Tigers
Where does the good go - Tegan and Sara
Daydreaming - Lupe Fiasco
You and I - Ingrid Michaelson
Dog days are over - Florence and The Machine
Photobooth - Death Cab For Cutie
The lion & the teacup - Bishop Allen
Runaway - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

ENJOY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment