12/04/2009

Smooth Sailing.

Finally things have smoothed out here in Ephraim at my apartment.
Crazy Alysia moved out. (Thank you Jesus)
The B12 boys had thrown pumpkins at our door and smashed them all over our door step.
We put ketchup on their wondows.
In return they egged us and we egged back.
We got the ultimate revenge, we threw wet tampons at the front of their apartment.
They're currently still hanging there.
The best was them freaking out because they're tampons. Haha.
I have a crush on one of them. :)
It's a big one too..

We all learned the thizzle dance this week.
If you've never heard of it, simply type 'thizzle dance' into youtube.com and watch it.
It's a ridiculous dance but it's fun to learn and watch people do it.

Esther, Amanda, Ali, Courtney, and I set up Christmas decorations all around our apartment this week.
It looks really nice. Makes it feel like home almost.
Esther isn't moving out anymore, she's staying and I couldn't be happier.

Tonight we're building a fort in our living room.
We're going to play clue and scene it all night long.

I'm happier then I've been in a while.
I've accepted that you're happy and I don't care about you.
I don't know why I ever did.

Christmas is coming and all I want is love.
I know I'm young. And I know I have the rest of my life to find it.
But I want to spend the rest of my life in love. Not looking for it.

I'll put up pictures from this eventful week soon I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment