6/08/2012

42 Days and Counting!

I know, I'm the worst at keeping everything updated.
I literally have no time to blog. Okay, well I make no time to blog.
Wedding plans are taking over, especially as we get closer.
It's funny because it feels like forever ago that Travis asked me to marry him, but on the other hand, it feels like it was last week.
We thought we had all the time in the world to plan and doing wedding things and it has just snuck-up on us just as everyone said it would.
We're trying to enjoy all of it but at times it is stressful and at times we just want to be done with planning.
It is all going to be so worth it. I know I'm ready to be a wife.
I can't wait to start this new adventure with my best friend.
On June 22nd it will mark 1 year for Travis and I. We will have been 'official' for a year.
And then less than a month from that date I will get to call him my husband.
Life is good. When all of this planning, work, and chaos is happening around you, you don't often realize what good you have. I am truly blessed.
We still have much left to do. MOST of the 'big' things are done, and we just have all the little ones to conquer.
We have a wedding website where we are asking people to go to RSVP for the reception and leave addresses. If you'd like an invite just click HERE.
It's fun looking back on the beginning, before our first date, who would have guessed we'd end up here.
I couldn't be happier.
Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment