10/11/2011

For Robin.

























































































First I will apologize for all the photos. But what do you expect, she's my best friend.
Tomorrow she leaves for the next 18 months.
She will be serving the Lord and spreading the Gospel.
I'm so very proud of her, but I am going to miss her like crazy.
We first met when we were in the 9th grade and we were both 'the new kids' to Willowcreek.
 It didn't take long for us to be inseparable.
 We quickly became the best of friends.
9th grade was one of the best years for us, I'm sure you agree...
 High school was a blast.
 I'm sure our parents would have liked us to take it more seriously, but hey we had fun, right?!
We definitely had our ups and downs, and typical high school drama those three years.
I think Junior year was by far the best of the three.
We both thought we were in love with boys who had no drive. But we were content with living in the now.
But of course the best memory of all high school was of course, graduation!
Then, next we both made the next step to college together.
Moved out on our own, and moved our beds together.
We did a lot of growing up together during our two years down at Snow.
And now you've decided to one of the most courageous and generous things a person can do.
Even though you're about a six or seven inches shorter than me, I still look up to you.
You are one of the best friends a person can have.
You're caring, funny, smart, silly, weird, loving, kind, and forgiving.
We've made far too many memories to count. Or even pictures to post.
You have always been on my side and I will forever be on yours.
I know you're going to be amazing doing the Lord's work.
I can't wait to hear all your scary stories about Chicago and the people you meet.
As well as the inspirational and spiritual ones.
I'm excited for you to go on this adventure and meet all the amazing people that you'll come across.
I can't express enough to you or anyone how proud I am that you are my best friend.
Thank you for everything.
I love you Sister Thomas.
Happy Tuesday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. WELL GEEZ you didnt have to get emotional and make me cry like a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you so much best friend. be good. ill miss you more then i can even say. see you in 18 months. not long at all (:

    HAGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss her lexi. i miss her like crazy. i miss her so much it hurts! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. lexi, this is so cute!! You guys were the best of friends!! I miss hanging around caitlin nad you and court. congrats on your engagement! Your so sweet!

    ReplyDelete