3/07/2011

Shhpill.

Okay so this post is probably going to be boring for most boys because it's 'girl power' heavy.
But this has been on my mind a lot lately... 
Loving yourself just the way you are. No matter the size, height, weight, hair color, all the above.
I feel it's so important to love yourself before you can love others. Being comfortable in your own skin.
It's the healthiest thing we can do for ourselves.. To be happy. 
I mean look at Marylin Monroe, such a beautiful woman and she wasn't always 'model type', but she was happy. Being happy is when we're the prettiest. 
Courtney posted something on her blog that I absolutely loved.
Dashboard Confessional's song So Beautiful say's "you're so beautiful when you've convinced yourself that no one else is quite as beautiful." 
And for my last thought, here's a video by Mika that I also love.


“Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes.” ~ Sophia Loren

No comments:

Post a Comment