2/07/2011

Day 27 - A Photo of Last Summer.

So I decided I don't want to post just one. 
So I went through all my albums from summer and chose a couple pictures.
I'm such a brat. 

We run this town.


Lake Powell, can't wait for this summer's trip!


My hair was soooo red and I loved it.

Then I went dark... And haven't been back since. Should I go back?

Mini road trip to Nephi and some slurpees (red white and blue, totally patriotic).


Henna tattoos with Courtney.

Lord Tobias, may he rest in peace.




FOURTH OF JULY. YAY.

Water park with Larissa.

I used to be so tan, winter you've sucked all the color I ever had out of skin.. Thanks.

Crotch's farewell. His birthday is soon!

We're so cute.

Played with wave runners all day. So fun.

Scott has a sweating problem..

Red hair supposed to be pink.


Hannah's 20th circus themed birthday party.
Summer was the best. Not the best ever, but I love the way it feels.
I want the warmth again, It's pretty warm outside, I'm happy about that.
Happy Monday!

1 comment: