1/19/2010

Going through the motions.

2009 came and went, thank goodness.
I'm hoping with all that's in me that 2010 will be the year for me.
Lately I'm not able to make any sense of what's in my head.
One minute I'm fine being miss independent whom I love.
And the next, I find myself wanting someone other than myself to love.
Another semester at school has started and it's not fun.
Classes are boring, the work is endless, and like usual no good looking eye candy in any of my classes.

I miss a lot of people lately, mostly, Hannah, Larissa, Nik, my family.

I've realized how true the quote "you don't know what you got till it's gone" is.
It's currently bitting me in the butt.

My new years resolution is to blog more often. Ha.


And I love these boys with my whole heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment